We always offer clear pricing with our competitive rates displayed below.
|Rates||Monday – Friday
8am – 6pm
|Monday – Friday
8am – 6pm
|Plumbing||£65 per hour||£85 per hour||£85 per hour|
|Heating & Gas Work||£80 per hour||£100 per hour||£100 per hour|
|Commercial Engineer||£100 per hour||£180 per hour||£180 per hour|
|Landlords Gas Safety Certificate||from £65||from £85||from £85|
|Boiler Service||from £80||from £100||from £100|
|ALL PRICES PLUS VAT|
- Minimum charge for site attendance is for one hour with subsequent work after the first hour billed in half hour increments.
- Rates do not include materials.
- Parking & congestion zone costs incurred will be passed on.
- All work undertaken is subject to our terms & conditions.
- Payment must be made in full to our engineer onsite at the end of each visit.
- We accept payment onsite via debit card, credit card, cash or bank transfer. We no longer accept cheque payments.
- For landlords or empty properties we will require a scheduling deposit or we can set up a direct debit via our payment handling company
Landlords gas safety certificate (CP12) are priced at £65 plus VAT for one boiler and one gas cooker. A gas fire must be serviced at the same time to allow for proper inspection, so will incur extra cost.
Boiler servicing starts from £80 plus VAT for a basic service and inspection. Should a full strip down, maintenance service be required this extra cost will be advised. Please contact us with your boiler details for an accurate price.
Quotations & Estimates
For larger projects such as bathroom refurbishments or installation of a new boiler, we are more than happy to provide a written quotation after an initial survey and consultation has been carried out. We charge £60 for this service, which is fully refunded when the quotation is accepted.
For smaller jobs we are more than happy to provide a verbal/email estimate of approximate cost and time that the work will take.
All work carried out is subject to our terms & conditions